Sign up for an upcoming Fall EMT Course
Scroll down to learn more about MissionCIT Courses
September 8 - December 3, 2022 | 12 Week Hybrid Courses
Learn more about MissionCIT Hybrid Online EMT Courses
These 160-hour performance-based courses prepare you to pass the NREMT exam and enter the world of pre-hospital care. The program includes:
- Fifty-One (51) interactive chapters that are always available online
- Two (2) weekly online (Zoom) facilitated discussions in a flipped classroom environment
- EMT Tech Bag and equipment for practicing and performing the necessary skills
- In-person skills sessions on Saturdays or Sundays depending on the location
- Plus, a final skills evaluation.
- Courses are approved by CTOEMS and conform to NREMT, NHTSA and AHA guidelines.
Our upcoming Hybrid Initial EMT Courses are now available at three (3) locations: Fairfield, Litchfield, and Willimantic, Connecticut.
You sign up for your preferred location. You may attend any session at any location offered.
Just for the Skills Session days (Saturdays or Sundays – depending on location - usually from 8a-5p)
Twice weekly evening sessions are usually Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-9p Eastern Time. Sessions are via Zoom, are instructor or student-led in a flipped classroom setting covering the curriculum content scheduled for that week.
MissionCIT Initial EMT Courses are $1385 per student. Included is:
- MissionCIT Online EMT course portal
- AHA-BLS CPR Course for Healthcare Providers. Also, Preparing you for Basic life support BLS Certification
- EMS Tech Bag and Equipment
- Interactive online courses available 24/7
- Scheduled live distance learning sessions – see the course for the exact schedule
- Scheduled live online facilitated discussions
- Two practice NREMT style tests through our testing portal
Content comprises 160 hours of classroom skills and online material including:
- Human anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology
- Patient Assessment, treatment, and emergency care
- Patient Transportation
- EMT Practical Skills necessary to pass the NREMT Skills exam
- Content includes all Objectives set by the NREMT and NHTSA and is approved by CTOEMS.
All Evening Zoom classes are recorded. The session is available online the next day and throughout the balance of the course.
All MissionCIT instructors are licensed EMS-I's.
MissionCIT has a team of passionate instructors dedicated to provide you with the guidance to pass the NREMT written and practical exams.
Many of our students choose MissionCIT because of:
- Our high pass rate
- Past Student Recommendations
- Our training and support continue until you have passed the NREMT exam
- The flexibility of taking the course materials online at your convenience
- Ability to attend multiple skills sessions beyond the standard
- Student engagement and team building, helping each other be successful!
- Convenient CT locations
- Our MissionCIT reputation