EMS Care Chapter 42 | Multi-Casualty Event and Field Triage
We begin EMS Care Chapter 42 | Multi-Casualty Event and Field Triage with an introduction to the subject. We subsequently explore in-depth:
- Incident Command System
- Medical Branch of Incident Command
- CDC Field Triage
- Pain Management
The Core Concepts and takeaways from this chapter cover:
- Techniques of Triage
- Destination Decisions
- Role of EMS
- EMS Operations
- Care of Emergency Responders
- If you only want to take the online course for CME credit, you can pay here. The fee for online-only does NOT include a skills session nor (re)certification. You will receive a certificate for CME credit after successful completion of the course.
- This course is part of the EMT Recertification Day 3 curriculum. If you sign up for one of those courses, you will be automatically enrolled in this course. Click here for scheduled courses.
- To get credit for this course, you must watch all the lessons in their entirety, the course review, and pass the quiz at the end with a score of 75% or better.