MissionCIT is looking for motivated EMS professionals to join our team.
This is a part-time hourly position. Top Pay!
- Training Distance Learning (Zoom Sessions) – usually Tuesday & Thursday Evenings from 7-9p Eastern time for Initial EMT Students
- In-Person Skills Sessions for Initial EMT – usually Saturdays from 8a-4p at one of the fire schools (ECFS, Fairfield, Litchfield, CFA)
- We also provide in-person CPR Certifications and EMT / EMR skills verifications for Recertification Courses
- And we provide in-person training for our EMS All-in-One service to meet NCCP then-current guidelines for in-person training – both EMT & EMR
- Students are 90% EMT and 10% EMR
- MissionCIT provides Online Courses that students study independently. Instructors’ role is to supplement and provide experiential knowledge and practical skills
- 5+ Years as an EMS Instructor with an EMS-I certification
- AHA Certified Instructor for CPR-BLS for Healthcare providers
- Willing to travel
The following video describes our Initial EMT program:
And here is the overview of the EMS All-in-One service
If you want to join this elite team, please reach out to us!
Questions? Please send us an email to EMS Instructor
MissionCIT, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer